Key-Note Speaker at the Xpatweb Mobility Conference – Mr. Ben Makhalemele Xpatweb was honoured to host Mr. Ben Makhalemele as a key-note speaker at our Global Mobility Conference, which took place on 30th June 2022, at the Bryanston Country Club.
It is now a matter of when and not if companies employing foreign nationals will be audited by the Department of Home Affairs (DHA). The arrest of at least 25 illegal foreign nationals at the beginning of May by the Cape Town Police, accompanied by officials from the Department of Home Affairs (DHA), sparked a […]
Applying for Business Visa in South Africa can be both time-consuming and complex. Amendments to the Immigration Act No.13 of 2002 make it possible for an Immigration Engagements Accountant to issue certificates for Business Visa purposes. Whereas before only registered CA(SA) could perform this function.
A child born in South Africa does not automatically qualify for South African citizenship if their parents are foreign.
According to Advocate Priscilla Jana, deputy chairperson of the South African Human Rights Commission (SAHRC), the organisation has been unaware that unabridged birth certificates were not issued to such children.
Wrigley Field, The Campus
57 Sloane Street, Bryanston
55 York Street
V&A 9, Dock Road North Quay
Victoria & Alfred Waterfront
Cape Town, 8001
- Changes In The Previous Flexibility Afforded To Passport Applications And Collections For South Africans08/12/2022 - 14:56
- Dire Consequences For Non-Compliant Companies08/08/2022 - 11:05
- More Skills Added To The Critical Skills List08/04/2022 - 15:16
- Mobility And Tax Changing Practices08/04/2022 - 10:32
- Sonwabo Sibayi: Insights From The South African High Commission In London08/01/2022 - 09:17