What are the benefits of a Critical Skills Work Visa?
- Department of Labour Certificate is not required.
- No employment offer required (please note that you will only be issued with a one (1) visa to enable you to secure employment within your Critical Skills category).
- You immediately qualify for Permanent Residency once a holder of a permanent employment offer.
- Valid for up to 5 years and may be renewed in SA.
- Exit and re-enter South Africa freely.
How does one qualify?
Inter-alia with the visa application, one must be able to prove that he/she falls within one of the prescribed categories listed on the Critical Skills list by evidencing his/her experience and/or qualifications within the said field.
Work Permit SA has an experienced and dedicated team of immigration specialists, master tax practitioners, commercial attorneys, chartered accountants and mobility practitioners. Our competitive advantage is adding a layer of tax optimisation to the process thus always ensuring tax and residency implications are taken into account.