The COVID-19 epidemic has imposed significant impositions on South African businesses, and whereby many have experienced severe impact to their immigration and global mobility processes.
We therefore understand that whilst facing continuous challenges within your business, keeping abreast of your expats’ immigration status and ongoing regulation changes may incur additional concerns on how they will be impacted during this global pandemic.
Our Remote Immigration Audit Service include –
- Reviewing the validity of the expatriate and his/her family’s visas.
- Assessment to ensure the visas were obtained according to the immigration rules and regulations.
- Ensuring the conditions stipulated on the expatriate’s visa corresponds to his/her current activities.
- Free Tracking Tool to monitor your expats.
- Full Audit report identifying any risk areas.
Through normal operations, one of our Immigration Managers would conduct this service directly at the company’s premises, however in light of the current lockdown period(s) South Africa has been facing, and in effort to continue and ensure safety to all parties, our ‘Remote Immigration Audit Service’ would be conducted through virtual platforms such as Email / Skype / Google Meet / Zoom and/or any other platform, as preferred.
Dependent on the outcome of the Audit report, subsequent consultations shall be arranged to provide further guidance and assistance to the expatriate and company.
Accordingly, and once the lockdown has been lifted and normal operations have resumed, a follow up meeting may be arranged to discuss any additional queries.
Should you be interested, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information, or complete our contact form and we will get in touch accordingly.