The South African Qualification Authority (SAQA) now require all Chinese qualifications to be pre-verified by the CADGEEC before submitting same for evaluation.
The China Academic Degrees and Graduate Education Evaluation Committee (CADGEEC), a special committee subordinate to the China Academic Degrees and Graduate Education Association, is a social academic organization nationwide consisting of the unit engaged in the work of academic degrees and graduate education and the evaluation institution. CADGEEC accepts the professional guidance of the Office of the Academic Degrees Committee of the State Council (ADCSC) and the administration of the China Academic Degrees and Graduate Education Association. Its secretariat is located in the China Academic Degrees and Graduate Education Development Center (CADGEDC).
Applicants must have post school qualifications pre-verified by the China Academic Degrees & Graduate Education Development Centre (CDGDC) –
- Verification certificates must be issued in English.
- SAQA requires the original verification certificates. These will not be returned.
- Copies of qualification documents (certificates and academic records) as issued by education institutions, must be certified by the Embassy of the PRC.
- Names on seals must be legible.
- Notarial certificates may be submitted in support of the above, but are not sufficient on their own.
For more information please follow the link below: