Not only as an Immigration Service Provider, but as an employer ourselves, we understand the importance of attracting the correct skills for a specific role within an organisation.
In his recent budget speech, the Minister of Finance, Tito Mboweni, touched on the importance of attracting skilled people to South Africa in order to support growth.
In September last year, then Minister of the Department of Home Affairs, Malusi Gigaba announced that a new critical skills list is expected to be released in April 2019.
Prominent Cape Town immigration lawyer Craig Smith has been arrested for allegedly duping the department of home affairs into granting his clients temporary and permanent residence.
TimesLive recently reported that prominent Cape Town immigration lawyer, Craig Smith, had been arrested for allegedly duping the Department of Home Affairs into granting visas to his clients.
57 Sloane Street
Tel: +27 (0) 11 467 0810
- NEWS | OUR TOP TIPS FOR COMPANIES TO SECURE A CRITICAL SKILLS WORK VISAMay 13, 2019 - 5:48 pm
- NEWS | ATTRACTING SKILLED IMMIGRANTS TO SOUTH AFRICA IS KEY TO GROWTHApril 8, 2019 - 10:33 am
- NEWS | CRITICAL SKILLS LIST 2019March 18, 2019 - 12:29 pm
- NEWS | TOP IMMIGRATION LAWYER ARRESTED ON FRAUD AND FORGERY CHARGESMarch 15, 2019 - 7:59 am
- NEWS | IMMIGRATION LAWYER ARRESTED FOR ALLEGED FRAUD PUTS A SPOTLIGHT ON ILLEGAL WORK PERMITS IN SAMarch 15, 2019 - 7:49 am