Is your Marriage Certificate lost or damaged? No need to panic, Xpatweb and their professional team of consultants will guide you through the process to obtain a new one. A Marriage Certificate is an official document issued by the Department of Home Affairs which is often required for a selection of Immigration or Emigration applications.